The Coal Transitions Project constantly receives feedback from multiple coal stakeholders, a transdisciplinary network to practitioners and civil societies.
- Dave Collins, MAC Consulting (Associate Director)
- Herve Casterman, ENGIE (Deputy Director of Environmental and Social Responsibility)
- Samantha Smith, Just Transition Centre (Director)
- Grzegorz Peszko, World Bank (Lead Economist for the climate change group)
- Steve Fothergill, Sheffield Hallam University/ CCC Alliance (Professor/Director)
- Subodh Sharma, Gov of India, Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (Advisor)
- Zou Ji,China National Center for Climate Strategy and International Cooperation (Deputy Director General)
Useful links to homepages targeting various aspects of coal transition:
The German NGO Urgewald has put together the first ever database listing all the major companies of this industry.
Working on just transition brings all actors who believe in fair regional redevelopment to the same table: unions, industry, public administration, governments, civil society and others sharing this goal.
The Europe Beyond Coal secretariat supports and coordinates work with civil society groups working across 28 European nations.
Carbon Tracker is an independent financial think tank that carries out in-depth analysis on the impact of the energy transition on capital markets and the potential investment in high-cost, carbon-intensive fossil fuels.