Second Event: Stakeholder Dialogue, London 2017
A stakeholder workshop and project meeting will be held in London on the 26th and 27th of June 2017.
The workshop has four main objectives, to:
- Present the achievements of the project to date
- Ensure an exchange of information between the national researchers and the global modelling exercise of the global coal market under various transition scenarios.
- Present and discuss the national case studies being undertaken by the research teams
- Receive feedback and advice from the advisory board
This workshop was an invite-only event.
The agenda is available for download: Coal Transitions Agenda London 2017
First Event: Stakeholder Dialogue, September 2016
A stakeholder dialogue event was held in Paris on the 20th of September 2016.
The workshop had two objectives, to:
- Present and receive feedback on the concept and work programme of the project
- Listen to and discuss a number of stakeholder presentations on issues of relevance to the project.
This workshop was an invite-only event. The presentations are now available for download.
World Coal Association: wca-future-of-coal-policy-perspective
BNP Paribas: bnp-paribas-best-practices-coal-sector
Agora Energiewende: agora_energiewende_coal-sept-2016-de
If you would like to contact us about the project, please email email@example.com for more information or use the contact form on this project website.